Saturday, August 11, 2007

No way, nu-uh!

Well, it's been a week and a day since David and I got engaged...it seems like ages ago already because I miss him soooooooo much! Life has been a little bit hectic with my highstrung emotions and just being physically worn out. I'm lacking quite a bit in the sleep catagory, which hopefully will change soon. School is just around the corner and I'm getting really nervous! This is my 3rd semester of college and my 3rd college...hhmm, do you see a pattern here?! Totally not on purpose it's just worked out that way! I think after the first week I'll be fine, it's just starting something new, and meeting new people that can be hard sometimes! So, anywho...my pillow is calling me; seriously I think it just said my name! Here I come dream land, I wish David was there to meet me, but we won't meet in dream land for a long time now because his day is just starting while mine is ending! Crazy huh? Yeah, it's 11pm here and 7am there...not even right!

No comments: