Monday, April 14, 2008

The clock IS ticking...

So, my Man is finally on his way home!!! David called me from Kuwait at 6:30 this morning and that was the last I've heard from him. His flight back to the states is a long one, but totally worth it. God's hand of protection has been on him since the day he left (or maybe since the day he was born:) and I'm so thankful...He really listens to the prayers of His people! God is so good.
Hopefully the next time David calls he'll be in the US and on his CELL PHONE :) It's been awhile since he's used that...So anywho, I'm just really excited and feel like we have SO much to look forward to. God has blessed us. We're getting married in 74 days and have the rest of our lives to enjoy together! I love you David, still praying, and can NOT wait until the day you're by my side again!

No comments: