Thursday, April 17, 2008

Steadfast Love

Yesterday, I was searching verses with the word love in them. I was looking for something specific, but ended up noticing something really cool. As I was skimming through all the verses, I realized that there are like a million, that talk about God's love for us. The neat thing though, is that it didn't just say love, but STEADFAST Love. It must be important, I could have spent half my day counting all the verses talking about God's steadfast love. God wants us to love as He loves, unchanging, steadfast...not on our terms, not becuase someone did something nice, not because we owe them, but with a steadfast love. That's such a challenge and so unnatural for us to just love, regardless of the circumnstances. BUT, God desires that...He told me so;)

No comments: