Friday, April 18, 2008

Twenty-seven hours...

Well, it's the day before what is going to be one of the best days EVER :) This has been such a long, long year and I'm so excited for a new "chapter" of my life to begin! David should be landing at Volk field tomorrow and from there on, life will never be the same...in a good way! As hard as this time has been for both of us, I have NO doubt that is was for a reason. God has blessed us beyond what we deserve and I'm so thankful. He is SO good, He is God!

1Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Rejoice always; pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

2 comments:

Cailey Mac said...

rebzecca my dear i'm so rediculously happy for you...i wish i could be there just to watch your face...i have suffered so much this past year just seeing you so unhappy and within the past 3-4 days (ish) seeing...well hearing you so happy...no ...joyful...no...i can hear you glowing and it thrills me to see you finally truly happy again.

WeeBecca said...

Thanks Cailey...I am truly excited :) It's a little hard right now b/c all I want to do is be with David. I still have a lot to focus on before I can just be free!!! 2 weeks! Love ya girl :)